Vinyl Decal Application Instructions
To apply a vinyl sticker
1) Remove sticker from the paper backing by peeling away the transfer tape. If you are having trouble with the sticker apply firm pressure to the entire design. This should help the transfer tape get a better hold of the sticker.
2) Position it on your desired surface. The tape will hold the individual pieces of your sticker design in place while you
3) Once your sticker is positioned correctly you can press the transfer tape onto a surface to adhere it.
4) Next, use a credit card to apply pressure to the entire design to make sure it's fully adhered.
5) Finally, slowly peel the transfer tape away at a 180 degree angle to leave the sticker adhered.
Enjoy and rep with pride!